Friday, January 4, 2013

Blog #2


Here it is blog #2. Truth be told: I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing. That being said, I'll try to wing it! Here goes nothing!

 
I’m pleased to say there is some exciting stuff happening at the moment. I just finished the first draft of a new short story that will be out next month. What's special about this one you may ask? It's a prequel for my debut novella, which will be out in March.

 
Speaking of said novella, "The Twistedly True Tale of Ruby Hood", I have been working on the cover. It has been more fun than I ever could've imagined! I lucked out and stumbled upon the perfect cover picture! It was the very first picture I gazed upon (once I started looking) and deep down I knew it was perfect, but I had to check EVERY other picture loosely tied to Little Red Riding Hood. I like to compare it to trying to find that perfect black cocktail dress. A woman usually knows what she wants, but finding it tends to prove more difficult. I don't know a many women that buy the first ‘perfect’ dress they see...maybe I've just never been that lucky. I digress. The point is I HAVE A COVER! I look forward to sharing it, once it’s finished.

 
Ruby Hood has been keeping me busy on a multitude of levels and I have loved every second of it! All the best and happy reading!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read Ruby Hood. And the blog is turning out awesome. Keep up the good work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all your support, Rebecca!

    ReplyDelete